All of our food and cultural tours focus on tasting F.L.O.S.S. (fresh, local, organic, seasonal, and sustainable) foods and beverages.
Each tour offers a large variety of tastings, while visiting 6-10 different specialty food shops, artisans, and neighborhood restaurants. Although the tours differ in geography, duration, and food themes, they all highlight the vibrant stories of the people and places that make Seattle one of the greatest culinary and cultural centers of the world. For most guests, the amount of food served on the tours is enough to be considered a meal.
Please call us if you have any questions regarding food on the tours!
Can you hear me now?
Never strain to hear, or fight to stand next to the guide! Discrete, comfortable, personal audio devices enable you to hang back to snap photos and take in the sights at your leisure. Savor Seattle is the first tour company in Seattle to offer this cutting edge technology.
Small & Intimate
Our tours are limited to 12-16 guests.
All tour guides are First Aid & CPR certified.
Our Tours include:
- All food and beverage tastings
- 10-15% VIP card good for discounts at all of our partners
- Audio equipment rental
- Seasonal recipes
- There is no overlap of samples tasted and places visited across our tours
- Vegetarian and non-alcoholic substitutions are available
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Seating opportunities can be limited