Please note, this tour has been renamed the, “Hip on the Hill Tour.” Nothing has changed other than the name.
1. This is an online-only redemption promotion. It is not redeemable by phone. Once you complete your online redemption, you will not need to bring your Yelp voucher(s) with you to the tour.
2. Print these instructions, as they will be helpful during the booking process.
3. Click here to search for tour availability.
4. At Step 1, enter your desired date range for the search at the top of the page.
The Craving Capitol Hill Tour operates Wednesday – Saturday during peak season and Friday – Saturday in the off season. Blackout dates apply for Independence Day and Labor Day weekends. The tour meets at 1:45pm and concludes at 4:30pm.
If your desired date is sold out or does not have enough spaces left, please search for an alternate date. Your Yelp voucher is only valid for the Craving Capitol Hill Tour.
5. Once you have selected your desired tour date, follow the booking process and add the desired number of tickets to your itinerary. You can redeem as many Yelp vouchers as you would like in one transaction.
***If you would like to purchase additional tickets as well as redeem Yelp vouchers, you must do the Yelp redemptions separately on their own transaction. Multiple Yelp vouchers can be redeemed in one transaction. Once the Yelp transaction is complete, please come back to our website and purchase the other regular tickets on a separate transaction.***
6. At Step 2, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information. Your card will not be charged.
7. At the bottom of the page for Step 2, enter “CRAVINGYELP” as the discount code.
8. At the bottom of the page for Step 3, select “Yelp Deal” as the “Referral Source” and enter your Yelp voucher number(s) in the text box. Your voucher number(s) should be a combination of six numbers and letters. If no number(s) are entered, your booking will be considered null and void. You must enter a voucher number for each space booked on a tour, otherwise your booking will not be valid.
9. At Step 4, you should see that your total cost in your shopping cart is $0.00. If it does not show this, double check that you did not accidentally try to book a black out date (e.g. Independence Day and Labor Day weekends). Also check that you selected tickets for the Craving Capitol Hill Tour.
Once your order is submitted, you will receive an email confirmation with specifics for meeting location, meeting time, etc.
Please remember that once you redeem your voucher(s), it is like converting to a concert ticket where you are committing to that specific date. Like all tour tickets, your tickets are then non-refundable and non-exchangeable. No refunds or partial credits for no shows. So be sure to coordinate with your friends, significant others, pet hippos, and the like!
Tours tend to sell out quickly well in advance. To avoid disappointment, we recommend redeeming your vouchers as soon as you are ready to commit. Once a tour is sold out, that’s that. Because tickets are non-refundable or changeable and we do not have a wait list, you will need to select another date.
We will see you on the Hill soon!