Seattle Dinner Soiree
A night on the town for seafood-loving foodies
- Progressive dinner at four of Seattle's best chef-led restaurants
- Full-size portions of two appetizers, a main course, and a dessert
- Wine/cocktail pairings at each restaurant
- An insider's look at high-stakes kitchens and learn their secrets
- A fun-filled evening filled with sumptuous seafood!
Exotic sushi flightDungeness crab tartineThai Toddy cocktails
Three wine pairingsWild Alaskan salmon
Chocolate almond cake
Tastings subject to change due to seasonality.
Soiree Tour Details
See why Seattle is the new food "hot spot" in the United States!
The secret is out about our little food oasis tucked away in the Pacific Northwest. Travel + Leisure Magazine recently ranked Seattle as being among the Top 20 Best Cities for Foodies. Seattle's epic climb to national food fame has been broadcast globally with being the host city for Top Chef Season 10, featured on The Layover With Anthony Bourdain, and Bizarre Foods With Andrew Zimmern. With Seattle's unique geographical surroundings of pristine cold waters and hot desert-like climate, it makes for ideal conditions for fresh seafood, incredible wine grapes, and bountiful fresh produce.
This lively, progressive four-course meal explores four of Seattle's top chefs' restaurants, including several James Beard Award honorees' haunts. Each location on this two-hour tour corresponds to a course – two appetizers, a main, and a dessert. These four chefs have come together to create delicious and unique dishes just for you!
True to Seattle's reputation, the menu for this tour is seafood-centric and each course includes a wine or cocktail pairing. Vegetarian and non-alcoholic substitutions are available with advance notice.
In addition to savoring delectable dishes and drinks, you will also learn about Seattle's rich food history and the local ingredients and expert preparations in each chef's innovative dish. You will also learn about each chef's background, as well as their influences on Seattle's dynamic restaurant culture. And get a sneak peek inside what it takes to operate these high-stakes kitchens and secrets to success!
Soirees are led by the foodiest of all of our food tour guides. Each has extensive cooking experience and are intimately familiar with the latest happenings in the Seattle food scene. Join us for a fun and delicious evening and learn how Seattle has become one of the country's top dining destinations.
There are two wine pairings, a sake pairing, and one cocktail pairing already included in the Seattle Restaurant Soiree Tour. For guests who wish to kick it up a notch, each restaurant also offers an exclusive cocktail special for ordering.
- The Seattle Dinner Soiree is during the evening time frame
- A seafood-focused experience intended for an adventurous palate
- Shorter duration and geographical distance covered
- Entirely restaurant-focused with a progressive dinner format
- Sit-down dining with full-size food courses and drink pairings at every restaurant