Signature Food Tour of Pike Place Market
A Seattle classic perfect for the first-time visitor
& Pike St.
- Insider's look at 7 Market vendors
- Yummy tastes from some of Yelp's Top 10 best Seattle restaurants and eateries
- Entertaining stories of the Market's rich history and culture
- Why throwing fish is legitimately good for business
- The secret behind the “first” Starbucks store
Sweet & savory pastriesFlagship cheddar cheeseCherry-inspired treats
Crab-filled crab cakesSea salt caramelsFresh Greek yogurt
***ALL WALKING TOURS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED FOR 2021***
Join us for Seattle’s original food and cultural tour of Pike Place Market!
Become a market insider on this behind-the-scenes adventure to experience the sights, sounds, and flavors of this historic 100+ year old landmark. Meet the Market’s lively characters and hear their memorable stories. See fish fly, cheese being made, and the “original” Starbucks store. By the end, you will know the best places to eat at Pike Place Market.
Our tour guides are past and present members of the Pike Place Market community. These intimate friendships with Market merchants ensure you will always receive special treatment. From Iron Chef winner Tom Douglas, to world famous fish throwers, come meet our Market family!