Early Access VIP Food Tour of Pike Place Market
The most iconic parts of the Market with a few hidden gems sprinkled in
& Stewart St.
8:00am, 8:30am, and 9:00am
Availability varies by season. Please call or click on "Buy Tickets" for availability.
- First tracks at 8 Market vendors
- Intimate 12-person maximum group size
- Opportunity to catch a fish at Pike Place Fish
Sweet seasonal fruitMaple bacon donutsChocolate s'mores
Hot-smoked salmonWarm cheddar biscuitsChinese spicy flatbread
Early birds are rewarded with first entry into Seattle’s most famous attraction on this exclusive early access VIP Pike Place Market food experience! Savor warm breakfasty treats, the Market’s morning hum, and coveted 1-on-1 time with merchants. This intimate tour gives you a valuable a head start on the crowd of 30,000 people who visit the Market each day.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to experience best places to eat at Pike Place Market and a few hidden gems that even locals don’t know about. Try your hand at catching a flying fish, sip local coffee, nibble on delectable maple bacon doughnuts, and explore locally made specialties as you eat your way through Pike Place Market!
Tip: Particularly on weekends, opt for earliest available tour time to get a jump on the Market’s crowds.
The tour guides for this VIP tour are the most seasoned Savor Seattle guides with 3+ years of experience in Pike Place Market. They have intimate knowledge of the Market’s best-kept secrets and have the strongest personal friendships with Pike Place Market merchants. Enjoy special treatment as your expert guide shows you around his prized stomping grounds.
- To ensure an intimate experience, this VIP tour is limited to just 12 guests.
- Gives you an early start on Market crowds and first access to the best merchants and shops.
- Visit all of Pike Place’s most famous vendors and a few secret foodie spots.
- Leaves more time after the tour to catch flights and cruises departing Seattle.